Shanghai China Travel International Limited (Shanghai CTI) is one of the top 10 travel services in China; It is a joint venture of Shanghai CTS (Group) Co., Ltd. established in 1956 and Hong Kong China Travel Service established in Hong Kong in 1923. Service items of Shanghai CTI include: leisure travel planning, meeting, conference and incentive travel organization, hotel booking, tickets booking, car rental and airport meeting & transfer etc. Shanghai CTI is a member of IATA and PATA.
Executive Travel Department of Shanghai CTI is a professional agency specialized in planning, organizing and execution of international conferences, incentive travel programs and corporate events in China and overseas countries. We aim at delivering you our professional one-stop shop services including ground logistics, hospitality programs, comprehensive event management, on-site operations, budget management and more, ensuring your event a total success and the maximum return.
Executive Travel Department of Shanghai CTI has successfully executed the seamless planning and production of many international conferences and incentive programs all over the world. In China , we are proud to serve as Core MICE organizers for many different international societies, who, following a successful collaboration with us, have retained our services for their future World Conference.
• An exceptional human resources: Over 200 full time tourism experts, a team of professional meeting / event services experts with solid experience in planning, managing and implementing a variety of events and programs in the field.
• An extensive and strong network of more than 300 representative offices of CTS in China and abroad to ensure your program objectives successfully achieved and event requirement precisely fulfilled.
• Extensive and close working relation with media & public relations firms, different sized conference and exhibition venues, all star rated hotels, advertisement companies, transportations facilities and governmental ministries.
• Advanced technical resources: Computer systems we are using for flight and hotel reservation include: GALILEO, AMADEUS, CAAC CRS, Global Hotel Reservation System.
We provide impartial advice and assistance to conference organizers, we can manage your entire conference from start to finish or provide assistance in the areas of your choice!
• Strategic conference planning
• Online hotel room booking management
• Budgeting preparation / financial management
• Overall on-site management
• Negotiation & liaison with venues & suppliers
• Local protocol consultation
• Promotion, publicity and marketing assistance
• Ground transportation management
• Publication Management
• International and domestic flight arrangement
• Fund raising, sponsorship program assistance
• Pre and post conference tours
• Online conference registration
• Post conference wrap up
• Social activities & hospitality programs
• Contingency plans
Our team for incentive travel management is well equipped with extensive event experience! We will ensure you a most memorable and rewarding experience. Both you and your winners will only be pampered with the best.
• Creative itinerary design
• Local protocol advice
• Negotiation and liaison with venues and suppliers
• Design and production of gifts
• Visa application assistance
• Ground transfer and logistics
• Outward bound & team building activities
• Theme events
• Entertainment requirements
• Hospitality desk
• Contingency plans
• Pre/Post Extension tours
Corporate Travel Management
For years, we have been providing a broad range of travel services for a list of high caliber clients, offering excellent value. Our global network and close relationships with major suppliers provide access to cost saving deals, last seat / room availability and flexibility of late adjustment.
• Domestic and international flight arrangement, free ticket delivery in designated areas.
• Global hotel reservations;
• Leisure travel & vocation planning, leisure tour packages;
• Car rental worldwide;
• Car & bus with driver rental in China;
• Traveler profiles management;
• Airports and customs meeting and assistance service.
• Travel management report
• Shanghai – Hong Kong International Liver Congress 2006: participants: 2600
• Accenture Global Convergence Forum 2006: participants: 750
• Insurope 25 th General Meeting 2006: participants: 250
• World Engineer Conference (WEC) 2004, participants: 3000
• World Conference of Information System 2004, participants: 300
• Guaranty Forum 2002, 2004, 2006: Participants: 1200
• Hugo Genome Meeting 2002: Participants: 700
• 70th International Wool Congress 2001: Participants: 450
• International Conference on Science & Technology of Synthetic Metal 2002: Participants: 1000
Add: 7F, No. 2 Lane 519 Aomen Rd. Shanghai P. R. China
Tel: +86 21 62995022, 62892291
Contact: MARIA ZHENG